First Name(*)

Invalid Input

Last Name(*)

Invalid Input


Invalid Input


Invalid Input


Invalid Input

By submitting this form, I give consent for GSSTI to use automated technology to call and/or text me at the number provided above, including my wireless number if applicable. I understand that consent is not a condition of purchase.

Financial Aid

Funding Your Career Dreams

GSSTI is proud to offer Financial Aid for those incoming students who may qualify.  We don't want the cost of tutioin to stop you from getting the training in medical field.  

We provide a variety of tutiion payment options, including federal student aid resources such as Pell Grants, SEOG Grants, VA Benefit, Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR), Workforce Innovation & Oppertunity Act (WIOA, and student/parent loans.

All enrollment requirements must be completed prior to scheduling a Financial Aid appointment.

Once scheduled, the following documentation must be turned in prior to the time of the Financial Aid appointment:

  • FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). The FAFSA must be completely filled out and signed prior to their appointment.  If you have already applied for the FAFSA within the academic year please provide the SAR (Student Activity Report) with DRN #.  To obtain a copy of the SAR call 800-433-3243
  • SIGNED 1040 Tax Form for you and/or your spouse for the current year
  • W2 forms or Schedule C Form for you and/or your spouse for the current year
  • Documentation of any untaxed income you may have received such as:
    • AFDC
    • Welfare
    • TANF
    • Social Secuirty
    • Disability
    • Child Support
    • Unemployment
    • Other
    • Co-Signer, if required.  If you do not have at least three years of established good credit, you must secure an approved co-signer that does meet those requirements

Dependent Student

Dependency status is determined on Step 3 of the FAFSA form.  If you have been determiend to be of dependent status, you must report for the last parent that you lived with.  If that parent has remarried, include step-parent's information as well.  You must provide:

  • Your parent's SIGNED 1040 Tax Form for the current year
  • Your parent's W2 forms or Schedule C Form for the current year

Student Disclosures

Use our Net Price Calculator